1. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is a kind of effective as well as eco-friendly green eco-friendly fertilizer, ideal for a number of dirt and crops, popular within green house and field plants.
2. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is easily disolveable within drinking water, simple to soak up, absolutely no rain, rich in nitrate nitrogen, water-soluble calcium, the nutrients found in this do not need to be changed, can be quickly mixed as well as directly soaked up through crops. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate has a quick effect, fast beginning, fast nitrogen as well as immediate calcium health supplement, and also the water-soluble calcium provided can enhance the resistance of plants to diseases.
3. When planting economic crops, flowers, fresh fruits, vegetables and other crops, Calcium Ammonium Nitrate may be used in different development stages of plants, which could prolong the actual blooming period, market the normal development of roots, originates and leaves, make sure the bright colour of the fruit, while increasing the sugars content material of the fresh fruit , enhance output as well as high quality. Specifically for the undesirable physical phenomena caused by the actual harvest fruit time period and also the insufficient nitrogen and calcium, Calcium Ammonium Nitrate offers better precautionary as well as corrective results.
4. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is a natural fertilizer along with low physical acidity. It may improve citrus soil, market the activity associated with beneficial microbes in the dirt, and increase the combination structure to prevent dirt agglomeration. Whenever Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is applied towards the soil, it'll reduce the pH, result in the soil loose, and lower the power of energetic aluminum and also the fixation associated with active phosphorus.
5. Application method and dose: Calcium Ammonium Nitrate can be used as device application, topdressing, flushing, broadcasting, trickle cleansing and squirting. Fruits and vegetables are 10kg-25kg Calcium Ammonium Nitrate per 0.16 acre. Field plants tend to be 15kg-30 kg Calcium Ammonium Nitrate for each 0.16 acre.